Java is a general-purpose, high-level programming language which is basically used for developing and delivering content on the web. This language was developed by Sun Microsystem in 1991. Java developer profile is turning out to be the mainstream for computer science students who are eager to explore and achieve their best career. With the updated technology, many organizations have started hiring candidates who are well versed in programming or coding. These jobs are solely made for those candidates who are expert in Java and its various aspects. There are numbers of job opportunities for the candidates looking for jobs in Java Developer profile.
Interview sessions are held for the job vacancies in Java developer profile. An interview is coupled with Technical Round as well as HR round. Candidates preparing for the interview should be updated with the all the latest trends in this profile. This will, in turn, increase the chances of getting shortlisted and get placed in the best companies. Candidates searching for job opportunities can now easily avail the benefits before getting into jobs.
Some of the top interview questions that are commonly asked with the Candidates for Java Developer profile are as follows:
- Why Java is called the ‘Platform Independent Programming Language’?
- Explain Final keyword in java?
- When is the super keyword used?
- What is the difference between StringBuffer and String?
- Why are multiple inheritances not supported in java?
- What are the steps to connect to a database in java?
- What is the difference between ‘throw’ and ‘throws’ in Java Exception Handling?
- Explain JVM, JRE, and JDK?
- Why is Java platform independent?
- Why is java not 100% Object-oriented?
- What is singleton class and how can we make a class singleton?
- What is runtime polymorphism or dynamic method dispatch?
- What do you mean by batch processing in JDBC?
- What will be the initial value of an object reference which is defined as an instance variable?
- What the difference is between execute, execute Query, execute Update?
- Can we overload the main () method?
- Why is method overloading not possible by changing the return type in java?
- What gives Java its ‘write once and run anywhere’ nature?
- What are wrapper classes?
- What are constructors in Java?
- Is Empty .java file naming a valid source file name?
- What is the difference between equals() and == ?
- What is the difference between abstract classes and interfaces?
- What is the difference between static (class) method and instance method?
- Difference between method Overloading and Overriding.
The above-mentioned questions will definitely help you in landing a great job. Being so much in demand among the programmers, it has opened ample job opportunities for the job seekers. So if you don’t have any knowledge about java then you can take training from the institutes. Well, if you are looking for Jobs in Sharjah, then you can visit Monster Gulf job portal.
Engineer by education but a professional content writer by passion, Pragyan Prabha finds solace in writing. She loves writing on job search, interview tips, career guidance and many more.