Cheshire is a county town in the north-western England. According to the census of 2015, the population of Cheshire is 1,043,500 with a population density of 445 per sq. km. Interestingly, the ethnicity of Cheshire opens up a whole new world before someone since it has 97.3% White population, 0.4% White Other, 1.7% Asian, and 0.6% Black. In short, Cheshire offers a mixed culture though Whites rule there.
The 2015 SEN (Special Educational Needs) report says that the most common type of learning disability among UK pupils is the moderate learning disability. Surprisingly, it accounts for 23.8% of all pupils in UK. This is indeed an alarming figure despite a sharp drop of 2.5% on the figures a year ago. However, the learning disability doesn’t end here. 24.5% of all pupils in UK suffer from autistic spectrum disorder.
The number of boys affected with the learning disability is more than the girls in UK. For instance, 16% of boys suffer from learning disability compared to the 9.2% of girls. Therefore, special schools Cheshire deserve a mention here.
Key areas of special schools Cheshire:
- Reputation:Special schools in the Cheshire town have evolved with time. As a matter of fact, they have been able to bring the cutting edge in their education system meant for the special children. As a matter of fact, these schools have earned an undisputed leadership here. In other words, special schools Cheshire have been consistently delivering quality for educating the pupils with a learning disability.
- Professional approach:The professional approach of these schools in Cheshire are noteworthy as experienced by the parents who took their special children to one of the schools there in Cheshire town at some point. The best part here is that these schools adopt a scientific approach with a view to understanding the needs of children first and then, put them under different groups that work wonder for those children anytime soon. That’s the catch. In short, you can be sure about your child’s overall development with any of those special schools.
- Nurturing the growth of your child:Children are just like the saplings that need an appropriate care and attention on everyday basis for its’ growth. You will be glad to know that the special schools Cheshire have sound practices befitting the unique needs of the special children in Cheshire. It further construes that when you take your child to any of these special schools in Cheshire town, you can be sure about his/her growth.
- Infrastructure:Special schools in Cheshire offer world-class infrastructure. In the process, the effective learning of the children studying there gets improved with time.
- Reach:A good number of these special schools are spread all over the Cheshire and the UK. Hence, moving to a new place within Cheshire or in any part of UK may not be a problem.
Set your priorities first to decide on the best schools meant for the education of your special children. Like the five fingers of your hand, every school here has some unique merits.