Choosing a destination country when planning to study abroad can be quite difficult. This decision may change our life, especially because many foreign students eventually decide to reside and work as expatriates. There are many reasons why students want to study abroad, such as programs, curriculum, work opportunities and others. Each year, new lists are published and they mention best universities around the world. Ambitious students who seek to get better educations would be motivated to learn more. Here are countries students may need to visit:
- United Kingdom: The United Kingdom is often considered as the best place to study. There are different kinds of programs available in the country and they are scattered throughout different parts of the UK. Universities in the United Kingdom are known for the business, information technology and arts programs.
- Australia: Australia is also an excellent destination for education. There are many high quality programs students can choose and many people visit the country as foreign students. There are hundreds of universities in the country and many of them are included in the top 100 in the world. Australia is also a good choice because the spoken language is English, so it would be easy for foreign students to study in the country. The country is known for its business, engineering and medicine programs.
- Canada: Canada is an English and French speaking country, with top universities and study centers. Students could also find many excellent part-time jobs to help them tuition fees. The quality of the programs and education is also excellent, although they can be somewhat expensive.
- Netherlands: Dutch universities are known for IT, medicine, arts and science programs. More than ten universities in the country are regularly included in the top 100 list. It is quite impressive, because there are only a few dozens of universities in the country.
- New Zealand: New Zealand is a small country and there are less than ten universities in the country. However, all of them are recognized internationally and attract a large number of foreign students from all around the world. Compared to Australia the cost of living in New Zealand is more reasonable and it is an alternative destination for educational purposes.
- Italy: Italy is known for its old universities, not just fine wine, pizza and pasta. There are hundreds of universities in the country, offering programs in business, engineering, arts, medicine and others. However, language barrier could deter foreign students who are reluctant to learn new language.
- France: France is known for its education and great food. There are nearly a hundred of good universities in the country and people are quite excited to stay in this cultural capital. However, cost of living in this country can be somewhat higher, but students should get high quality education.
- USA: USA is known as a leading country for learning law, business, medicine and technology-related subjects. The cost of living is relatively high, but the country has some of the best universities.
- Germany: Germans are known for their technological prowess and this is reflected by their excellent technological-oriented education. It is a great place to study for foreign students.