The Joint Entrance Exam is one of the toughest entrance exam conducted by the CBSE – central board of secondary education all over India for the admissions into different IIT institutes. JEE is a thought-provoking engineering entrance examination at the undergraduate level.
In the year 2012, JEE Advanced was replaced by IIT JEE in order to assist the candidates with the admissions into 23 Indian Institute of Technology and JEE Mains was replaced by AIEEE to facilitate admissions into 31 National Institute Of Technology, 20 Indian Institute of Technology and 18 other centrally-funded institutes.
Every year, more than one million students appear for this exam and with the increasing competitions, JEE preparation requires a smart, efficient and concentrated effort. With just a few days left for the JEE Main 2018, students must concentrate more on their preparations. The following are important Last Minute Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2018.
- Always remember to avoid studying any fresh topic during the last week or few days before the exams.
- Practice more by solving number of problems and other objective types of questions from both NCERT textbooks and other JEE Mains reference study materials.
- Solve a number of sample papers, model papers and questions from Question banks as there are probabilities in recurrence of questions.
- Never forget to refer to the class notes, important points, and other important terminologies explained by the lecturers.
- Make use of all the guidelines and other shortcuts given by your lectures. Take an advice from the toppers and seniors.
- Be confident in your preparation. Once, after completing the syllabus have a self-test based to evaluate the performance level.
- Clear all the doubts by meeting experts or teachers. Use the tips, guidelines, and shortcuts given by your lectures. Take advice from your seniors and toppers.
- Always study the important topics first and then switch on to the other topics.
- Improve your time management, as there will be many questions to be solved in a very less time. Increase your speed of calculating.
- Do not spend more than one hour for revising the topics. Have a quick glance through the complete syllabus and never skip any topic.
These were few important Last Minute Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2018. Hope these tips will be useful.
For more preparation tips and strategies for JEE Main 2018, students can visit our BYJU’S website and also watch interactive video lessons on various math and science-related topics by subscribing to the BYJU’S YouTube Channel.