Nowadays many people use YouTube and other platforms to discover educational videos. Some of these videos are ‘how to’ video guides, while others discuss and provide information about various topics, and yet others contain actual lessons and lectures. Using these educational videos to learn a new skill or find out more about a certain area of study is definitely beneficial – and the only real downside is the fact that because they’re all online streams you need to be connected to the internet to watch them.
Assuming you’d like a way to ‘save’ some of the educational videos you come across in full HD so that you can refer to them later on – the Movavi Screen Capture Studio will provide exactly the sort of tools you need. Being screen capture software, it will offer you the opportunity to capture the educational video while it is playing on your screen, so that you can then save it in a format of your choosing.
Although this may sound a bit out of your league if you’ve never recorded screen capture videos in the past, the truth is the Movavi Screen Capture Studio will make it easy. It is so intuitive that all you need to do is position the capture window and hit a single button to start the recording. On the other hand if you’d like full control over your recording you could set it up as and how you see fit and instructions on how to capture video in HD can be found here: www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-capture-video-in-hd.html.
When you’re done with the recording, you could even use some of the other features present in the software to:
- Cut and combine segments of video and get rid of any footage you don’t need.
- Enhance the video quality and correct common issues with your video recording.
- Add subtitles, captions or watermarks by inserting customizable text.
- Include background music or voiceovers by adding audio tracks.
- Alter the visual appearance of the video with unique filters and special effects.
- Optimize your video for any device or platform using the hundreds of presets that are available.
Suffice to say, you should be able to effectively capture any educational videos in full HD and save them so that you can go over them at your leisure. Having that sort of flexibility at your fingertips is bound to be convenient, and will help ensure that you have the materials you need readily on hand.