The Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industries have recorded substantial growth over the last couple of years owing to the popular usage of the Building Information Modeling (BIM). The BIM is a highly developed resource that makes use of intelligent patterns to enhance building and infrastructural projects. The Autodesk Revit is the most widely used software for designing BIM virtual patterns.
With increasing acceptance of Building Information Modeling comes the increasing demand for those highly skilled in Autodesk Revit. Autodesk-authorized training centers carry out training courses on Revit as a part of its curriculum and these courses conform to the standard of the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry. There are several splendid attributes of these training centers but the five most spectacular are listed below;
- Practical training: When trained by a certified Autodesk training consultant, one is sure to get the most encompassing grooming on the practical aspects of BIM and CAD. The training typically fulfils the prerequisite of the AEC industries when employing CAD experts. The most recent Revit software as well as other software is provided for every course offered at these training centers. This practical training does not only provide the necessary exposure to deal with reality but also prepares them to handle possible future challenges in the course of their career.
- Qualified and experienced trainers: when tutored by qualified and experienced trainers, a student tends to possess a versatile knowledge of their field of study. At Autodesk-authorized training centre, the trainers are highly professional, skilled and possess the Autodesk and Adobe certification. This trainers use their qualifications and experience in tutoring and handling real life projects to ensure that the students are well grounded in every area of CAD and BIM.
Students can keep up with the recent trends of the AEC industry as well as the features and functions of the most recent software under the supervision of these experts. These trainers are also capable of tutoring staff of both corporate organizations and educational institutions.
- World Class infrastructure: top organizations do not hesitate to recommend any Autodesk-authorized training centre because not only do these centers have beautiful infrastructures sited at strategic and convenient locations but it also has modern equipments readily available for the students. This makes their centers easily accessible, comfortable and provides gratifying learning experiences for the students.
- Internship program: it is very normal for employers to favor persons who have had experiences in real life projects over those with only course certifications. Autodesk-authorized training centre offers internship program structured to equip the students with skills in BIM and CAD design technologies to help them compete in the labor market. The internship helps boosts their confidence since they get to relate with professionals throughout this period. Upon completion of the internship, the students get certificates designating their work experience which gives them upper hand.
- Recruitment services: these centers also offer recruitment services to the students upon completion of their programs/training. They help them apply for various CAD jobs in any state or city of their choice since most prestigious companies depend on these centers for their CAD draftsmen, 3D modelers and BIM experts needs. This promises the students of these centers successful career in the AEC industry.